With over five years in the Paint and Sip industry, our founders are practiced at seamlessly coordinating perfect private events for everyone from department heads at Fortune 500 companies to overwhelmed maids of honor.
Our traveling art studio enjoys the flexibility of accommodating a vast range of event planners’ expectations, whether we are orchestrating a 100-person event spanning multiple rooms or coordinating a small party at the last minute.
Our private event coordinators take the stress out of party planning by working with you to get a feel for your expectations and executing your vision.
While Artsy staff are happy to set up events in your private home, office or church space, we understand you might want a change of scenery. In addition to established relationships with a number of public venues, which boast robust menus and private rooms, we are happy to contact your favorite restaurants and galleries to provide an additional short list of fresh options for you to select among.
If you are interested in hosting a painting workshop for your event, you can further tailor the tone of the party by selecting a
specific composition to recreate. Artsy’s gallery of available images is diverse, but if you’re looking for something very specific, our professional artists will create an accessible composition for your group for a flat rate of $40.
Typically, Artsy private event admission is $35 per person, however, we offer discounted rates based upon a sliding scale for large groups.
Contact our private event coordinators for more information about discounts available to large groups and non-profit organizations, or to get the ball rolling on booking your event.
Artsy private events are extremely versatile; they’re a great fit for:
- Church organizations
- College and university departments
- Bachelorette parties
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Corporate department head workshop reprieve
- Networking events
- Meetup events
- Birthday parties
- Going away parties
- Housewarming parties
Event formats include:
- Conventional paint and sip classes
- Glow in the dark painting workshops
- Take and make terrarium classes
- Live model events
- Corporate team building mural events
Your event needs to be perfect, so Artsy coordinators will tailor your event to meet your specific expectations. Variables include:
- Location: Our events take place at bars and restaurants with private rooms, airbnbs, private homes, church halls and art galleries
- Image: choose from our gallery of original compositions or commission your own
- Duration: Ask us about receiving a discount for a curtailed class
- Class size: from a minimum of 10 participants to up to hundreds